After a wonderful Spring Break (or "March Break" if your Canadian) I'm back in Durham, ready to start classes once again and continue my training for tribal church planting. Over the break I was able to see many dear friends and family. It was such an encouragement to be able to visit with my church, parents, brothers, grandmas and highschool friends. Seeing all of them again makes me realize just how much they mean to me, and I already look forward to seeing them again.
Returning from Spring Break also makes me realize just how quickly the semester is passing by. Even though the Semester doesn't end until mid-July, There are not as many class days left as I had originally thought. Both my Church-planting and Foundations for Living courses will be coming to an end within a few weeks and Technology Tips and Jungle Camp will take up much of the remaining time until Summer. This is exciting and sobering at the same time. On the one hand I look forward to completing another year of training with NTM, but on the other hand I want to absorb everything I'm learning in class and hate to see them come to an end. It's a wonderful paradox to be clinging happily to the present, and yet joyfully anticipate the future.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I AM Canadian; thank you. :)
Post a Comment